The Elo 1517L zero-bezel touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged, “built for touch” industrial design. It delivers style and performance with a wide variety of features for a higher level of functionality. It is well suited for public venues where point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems are found.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation, is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets orattachments. The 1517L features two leading zero-bezel touch touchscreen technologies for a smooth, easy-clean surface: AccuTouch five-wire resistive technology, the most widely used for retail applications and proven to survive splashing liquids, food and grease; iTouch pure-glass surface wave technology, for the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications.
The Elo 1517L Touchmonitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panels.
- High performance, flexible and reliable
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 60 Hz, 75 Hz
- Available with AccuTouch 5-wire zero-bezel resistive technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), iTouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove)
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1 and a choice of optional customer diplays
- Sealed touchscreen
- USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals