Elo Touch Solutions 1541L, one of the industry’s first 15-inch open-frame LCD touchmonitors with an LED backlight, that features a 16:9 aspect ratio, suitable for commercial, industrial, gaming and retail applications. The 1541L expands the Elo family of touch solutions for gaming and amusement, information kiosks and self-service with flexible, energy-saving features. The 1541L also has a convenient, space-saving design that makes building touch solutions easier and more flexible for OEMs and system integrators.
Like all Elo open-frame touchmonitors, the specifications and tooling are controlled to ensure a long product life, which is important in maintaining continuity for all phases of project rollouts and servicing. The 1541L features an injection-molded bezel with a virtually invisible water-resistant seal, thus making it a good choice to withstand the rigors of public use. The 1541L has a compact form factor and multiple mounting options for easy integration. It features a high quality LCD panel and worldwide agency approvals.
The 1541L is available with a choice of AccuTouch 5-wire Resistive and IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave touchscreen technologies.
- High Definition LCD display offers ultimate HD interactivity, clarity and resolution
- Compact size enables slimmer designs for narrower kiosks, with a portrait mode configuration for a larger display space in a smaller footprint
- Viewing angle of 170° x 130°, wider than most 15-inch open-frame touchmonitors, allowing colors to remain sharp and graphics to retain their integrity in both portrait and landscape modes
- State-of-the-art LED backlight replacing bulky, glass CCFL(cold cathode fluorescent lamps), for slim design, reduced power consumption and lower heat generation
- 500:1 contrast ratio
- Integrated precision mini-bezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including rear-mount (with two included mounting brackets) and VESA mount
- Choice of two industry-leading touchscreen technologies: AccuTouch 5-wire Resistive, IntelliTouch Plus multi-touch surface acoustic wave
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three-year warranty