The Elo TouchSystems 15E1 E-Series touchcomputer is an elegant, retail-hardened touch solution with a small footprint, developed to fit into hospitality and retail environments where its thin, sleek look complements the décor and ambiance. The compact, ruggedized touchcomputer is a space-saving all-in-one system that features a 15-inch widescreen zero-bezel touchscreen at the same price and performance as a separate monitor and PC setup. Designed to fit on top of a cash drawer, it can also be wall-or pole-mounted depending on the installation needs.
The 15E1 supports third party peripherals through four (4) USB and two (2) serial ports and has a second VGA output to add a second display for advertising and customer communication. The connections are all nicely hidden from view in the I/O bay, offering a clean, modern look while avoiding incidental disconnection.
We have designed the new E-Series family of touchcomputers for convenient, on-the-spot service: easy access to main components allows easy service and upgrade capability. And by minimizing service time, we maximize the time for doing business.
The 15E1 comes with an iTouch touchscreen, a new benchmark for surface acoustic wave touch technology that features a sleek glass-to-edge seamless design. With more than 20 years of IntelliTouch technical and manufacturing expertise, TE has raised the standard for surface acoustic wave solutions with the introduction of iTouch. A proprietary innovation, iTouch technology moves all of the touch detection hardware to the backside of the touchscreen. The result is a completely flat, pure-glass touch surface that is elegant and easy to clean. With no moving parts to wear out, touch response is fast, accurate, and drift-free using a finger, gloved hand, or soft stylus. Pure glass construction allows.
- Small footprint with wall- or pole-mounting capability increases installation flexibility.
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up with a stand and tiltable display provides stability to withstand the rigors of use in a public environment.
- Glass-to-edge touchscreen technology provides a seamless, edge-to-edge design for a sleek appearance that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Pure glass touchscreen for optimal picture quality is factory-sealed to resist spills, dust and grease.
- Easy access to components for quick serviceability to minimize downtime.
- Excellent cable management hides cables from view eliminating accidental disconnection for a clean, professional look.