The fully featured Elo 1919LM touchmonitor offers best-in-class optical performance mated to leading touch technologies -IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave and AccuTouch five-wire resistive -in addition to a combination USB and serial touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers. The monitor is available in white, touch and non-touch enabled versions.
The Elo 1919LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certifications including EN 60950-1 and EN60601-1 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC and the Elo 1919LM meets RoHS compliance. As a result the 1919LM is an excellent fit for a wide variety of settings, including healthcare.
The Elo 1919LM touchmonitor is an effective solution for System Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Software Developers to consider integrating into their healthcare applications such as nursing stations, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in / registration or point-of-information installations, as well as non-medical applications that benefit from DVI-D input, speakers and a pristine image display.
- Economical and reliable
- Support input video up to 1680 x 1050 at 60Hz
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove), Projected Capacitive (PCAP) or Acoustic Pulse Recognition Technology
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in : USB with keyboard emulation
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB touch interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals