The fully featured Elo 1928L touchmonitor offers best in class optical performance mated to the leading touch technologies–IntelliTouch surface acoustical wave and AccuTouch five-wire resistive–along with a combination touch controller,DVI, VGA and built-in speakers. The product can be ordered in beige or gray color, touch and non-touch enabled versions.
The Elo 1928L carries a wide array of certifications and includes an innovative IPX1 enclosure design which ensures that the entire touchmonitor sheds water and is safe from liquid drops and spills. As a result the 1928L is an excellent fit for any application benefiting from DVI-D input, speakers and best in class image performance.
- IPX1 drip-proof enclosure
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Touch can be activated with gloved hands
- 5-second power down delay (prevents accidental power shut down)
- Leading edge optical performance:
- 178° x 178° viewing angle
- 1300:1 contrast ratio
- 300-nit brightness
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- Built in speakers located in the display head
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology, Acoustic Pulse Recognition Technology, IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology, and as non-touch enabled version
- Combination controller (both Serial and USB)