The Elo 1937L open-frame touchmonitor delivers a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators,and complements the expanded family of Elo touch solutions for gaming and amusement, retail self-service and kiosk applications. This compact touchmonitor is "designed for touch," with proven expertise and reliability built-in, not added as an afterthought by altering an existing monitor.
Like all Elo open-frame touchmonitors,the specifications and tooling are controlled to ensure a long product life,which is important in maintaining continuity for all phases of project rollouts and servicing. The 1937L features an injection-molded bezel with a virtually invisible water-resistant seal, thus making it a good choice to withstand the rigors of public use. Narrow borders, black anodized bezel hardware, multiple mounting options, and dual serial/USB touch interface add to the touchmonitor's flexibility. Worldwide agency approvals cover the entire monitor that is developed, built and supported by Elo TouchSystems, a true single-source supplier.
The Elo 1937L is available with a choice of Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR),AccuTouch 5-wire resistive, IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave, touch technologies. The comprehensive range of features includes analog and digital interfaces, multi-lingual on-screen display (OSD), mounting VESA standard, mounting brackets, cabled remote on-screen display (OSD), and worldwide compliance.
- High quality panel with 160°x160° viewing angle
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision mini-bezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including rear-mount (with two included mounting brackets) and VESA mount
- Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR), AccuTouch 5-wire resistive, IntelliTouch touch technology with dual serial/USB touch interface. Integrated multilingual on-screen display (OSD), connector for optional remote on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three year warranty
- 3-D electronic design files available