Elo touchmonitors also include chassis models for applications requiring mounting options, such as rear-mount or panel-mount. The LCD monitors in screen sizes from 30.5 cm to 106.7 cm (12'' to 42'') have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications. The monitors all feature an injection-molded mini bezel and watertight seal, plus a multitude of mounting options. They come with mounting brackets.
These monitors instantly grab and hold the user's attention, whether at the checkout counter, a self-service kiosk, or other interactive areas. They are available in a range of industry-leading touch technologies, including IntelliTouch, IntelliTouch Plus and PCAP with the ultimate in optical performance, SecureTouch anti-vandal surface wave for public areas with risk of vandalism and AccuTouch five-wire resistive for industrial and medical applications. The front face is sealed off against dust and liquids. The large widescreen monitors feature a wide viewing angle, brilliant presentation, high contrast and a resolution up to full HD.
- Chassis touchmonitors for mounting into an enclosure
- Suitable for integration in kiosks, cabinets or industrial equipment
- Mounting options for rear-mount, panel/front-mount and rack-mount
- Available sizes from 30.5 cm to 106.7 cm (12 to 42 inches)
- Protection against liquids and dirt