Consisting only of a glass overlay mounted in front of the LCD panel, the Elo 2200L zero-bezel Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR) delivers benefits that combine the ultimate in optical qualities with a stylish, easy to clean, seamless front face.
The Elo 2200L is available in both zero-bezel APR, which senses touch on the display by recognizing the unique pattern of sounds, and standard-bezel IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave touch technologies.
Wide-aspect displays like the Elo 2200L are easier to use and incorporate into the workplace than traditional desktop touchmonitors. Wide-screen format displays allow extra content on screen and are ideal in corporate environments for spreadsheets, publishing, and dual-window applications.
Typical applications include point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
- Wide-screen format provides more application space
- Pure glass construction provides superior optical performance
- Uninterrupted surface area and easy-to-clean true-flat surface on the zero-bezel APR touchmonitor
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand
- Space-saving built-in speakers
- Sleek, integrated design offers a stylish look for public venues
- User-lockable on-screen display – designed for public access
- Adjustable height stand provides the flexibility to be raised or lowered to meet the application's height requirements - can also be used in portrait mode
- VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
- AC and DC power for maximum input flexibility
- VGA and DVI video input (Asia/Pacific models without DVI)
- Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
- One-time factory calibration for easy deployment and integration