The Elo 2639L open-frame touchmonitor delivers a cost-effective touch solution for OEMs and systems integrators, and complements the expanded family of Elo touch solutions for gaming and amusement, retail self-service and kioskapplications. This compact touchmonitor is "designed for touch," with proven expertise and reliability built-in, not added as an afterthought by altering an existing monitor.
The Elo 2639L features a brilliant wide-viewing-angle LCD panel to instantly grab and hold the user's attention, whether they are checking out retail goods with a self-service kiosk, playing games in a casino or arcade or interacting with a digital signage application. Because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications and tooling, the Elo open-frame monitors have a long-lasting product cycle, which is important to maintain continuity through all phases of project rollouts and servicing. The 2639L features a unique, injection-molded bezel with a virtually invisible water-resistant seal, making it a good choice for the rigors of public use. Narrow borders, multiple mounting options, and a dual serial/USB touch interface add to the versatility of the 2639L. Worldwide agency approvals cover the entire monitor that is designed, built and supported by Elo, a true single-source supplier.
The Elo 2639L is available with a choice of the innovative APR (Acoustic Pulse Recognition) and IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave touch technologies. The comprehensive range of features includes analog and digital interfaces, multi-lingual on-screen display (OSD), mounting VESA standard, mounting brackets, cabled remote on-screen display (OSD), and worldwide compliance.
- A bright, high-contrast display with wide viewing angle easily attracts and holds the user's attention.
- Pure-glass Acoustic Pulse Recognition technology combines optical quality, durability and drift-free stability, with excellent drag properties.
- IntelliTouch (surface acoustic wave) technology offers high-quality optics, durability, and long-term reliability.
- A transparent protective coating makes the touchscreen resistant to scratches and abrasions.
- Integrated precision minibezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- The enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications and results in a long-lasting product cycle.
- Multiple mounting options are available.
- Dual serial and USB connectivity are standard.
- Worldwide agency approvals and a three-year standard warranty are backed by Elo.