The Elo Touch Solutions 2740L 27-inch full HD open-frame touchmonitor delivers a professional-grade large format display in a slim, integrated package. The 2740L is designed for use in public environments in applications like information kiosks, ticketing, gaming machines, self-service stations and digital signage.
The 2740L is available in two surface acoustic wave technology versions IntelliTouch Plus with multi-touch capabilities, supporting both Windows 7 and Windows 8, and a non touch version. These pure-glass touchscreen technologies combine long-term reliability and drift-free stability with high-quality optics that preserves color purity. The bright, high contrast LED display offers a full HD cinematic-like experience to instantly grab and hold the user’s attention.
LED backlighting also allows for a slim mechanical design with narrow outside dimensions giving kiosk integrators an edge in developing the most aesthetically pleasing enclosure designs. Compared to LCDs with CCFL backlights, LED displays consume less power, and generate less heat.
Because the product enclosure is controlled by Elo Touch Solutions’ specifications and tooling, Elo's open-frame monitors have a long-lasting product cycle, which is important to maintain continuity through all phases of project rollouts and servicing. Future-generation panels can be phased in without any external changes needed to the kiosk or cabinet.
- Thin Bezel Style with “Built for Touch” Reliability.
- Pure-glass touchscreen for optimal image quality.
- 54% energy savings using LED technology compared to the 2639L.
- 1080p full HD display with wide viewing angle easily attracts and holds viewer's attention.
- Multiple mounting options, in both landscape and portrait mode.
- 27” diagonal active matrix TFT LED-backlit LCD.
- Active Display Area: 597.6 x 336.15 mm / 23.5 x 13.2 inches.
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution. Other resolutions supported.
- Brightness : Panel 300 nits; with touchscreen 270 nits.
- Wide viewing angle: Horizontal: ±89°; Vertical: ±89° (178°/178° total).
- Touch technology: IntelliTouch (single- touch), IntelliTouch Plus (dual-touch) and non-touch.
- Video interfaces: VGA, DVI-D.
- Typical power consumption: 38W, external power supply.
- Warranty: 3 years standard with additional 1 or 2 year warranty options; on-site exchange available in US.