The thin profile Elo Touch Solutions 5500L Interactive Digital Signage IDS) display combines a precision touchscreen with a professional-grade, large format LCD panel. The Elo 5500L offers System Integrators, Value-Added Resellers and Software Developers a high-performance touch solution for interactive digital displays in high traffic environments.
The 55" Elo 5500L is part of a family of large-format touch displays which bring interactivity to digital signage. The Elo 5500L features a choice of two sensitive, accurate touchscreen technologies, each with pure-glass construction for visual clarity:
- Optical touchscreen provides multi-touch (up to 4 touches) and gesture support (Microsoft Windows 7 required)
- IntelliTouch single-touch surface acoustic wave (SAW) touchscreen stands out for consistent reliability
The display is housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long life of reliable and durable performance in almost any public access location. Optical multi-touch touchscreen technology recognizes touch with a finger, gloved hand, stylus, card or pen while the IntelliTouch touchscreen recognizes touch by a finger, gloved hand, or virtually any soft stylus. With these touchscreen technologies, the result is an efficient display canvas for almost any commercial application. In addition, the 5500L sports a thinner profile (4.8") and an LED-based LCD panel which reduces power consumption and heat output.
Optional high performance computer modules are well-suited for running interactive media and are available with a choice of three processing models: ECM1 with the Intel Celeron Dual-Core 2.2GHz, ECM2 with the Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz and ECM3 with the Intel Core i5 2.5GHz. The computer modules are field-installable, easily sliding into a dedicated bay behind the touch display and locking into place with two thumbscrews. These modules make the 5500L a reliable platform that is interoperable with content management servers and support optimal partitioning of locally cached and network stored content.
- Available with IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave reliable single touch by finger or soft stylus and optical touchscreen technology for a sensitive multi-touch response with any input device.
- Pure-glass display surface delivers crystal clear images
- Housed in a highly durable steel chassis for a long-life of reliable performance
- VESA mounting with optional stand
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- True High Definition (HD) 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Seamless, field installable, computer module, docking integration
- Heat strengthened glass per ASTM C1048; UL60950 ball drop test compliant
- Analog VGA and HDCP-capable HDMI 1.3, video
- Two 10W speakers