Versatile options, easy networking and reliable operation make the 520 ideal for data site-wide collection. Use Ethernet or RS-485 to network up to 99 520 terminals where they're needed most: on the production line, shop floor, or bin-sort areas. A large graphical display supports multiple languages. Flexibility is built in: multiple ports let you gather barcode, magnetic stripe, or keyboard input. The 520 gives you accurate, maximum control.
* Network up to 99 units using Ethernet, RS-232, and RS-485 ports
* Programmable in C and BASIC and 128KB to 2MB data memory
* Up to 8 digital inputs and outputs for flexible I/O
* Built-in barcode or magnetic stripe reader
* 2 scanner ports support wand, CCD, and laser scanners
* Easy-to-use, backlit keypad with 30 rubber keys
* Supports external AT-style keyboard, built-in calendar with battery backup