With new high-performance bar code reading technology the Code Reader 3500 (CR3500) is the most advanced mobile bar code reader on the market today.
The Code Reader CR3500 decodes bar codes faster and offers features not found in other readers, including new automatic glare reducing illumination technology. The result is unequaled performance, even on difficult reading surfaces, including circuit boards, IV bags, patient-wristbands, driver licenses and other shiny or curved surfaces.
The CR3500 also offers the next generation in dual-field optics and is the only bar code reader that can read both wide linear and the smallest of 2D bar codes. The optimal focus and field of view indicator of the CR3500 make bar code reading even easier than before.
CR3500 Features & Benefits:
- NEW reflection and glare reducing illumination
- High speed digital image capture
- Reads both wide linear and 2D matrix bar codes
- Unequaled performance on rounded, curved, and shiny surfaces
- Multicolor LEDs with optimal focus and FOV indicator
- Firmware is field upgradeable
- Data output via Bluetooth, USB, RS-232 (serial) or PS/2
- Lightweight, ergonomic modular design
- Equally excels in batch, cabled or wireless modes
Batch Mode: The CR3500 features a 1950 mAH Lithium-Ion battery with 2 MB of non-volatile memory and recharges when connected via the USB, PS/2, and Serial cable. The CR3500 was designed for secure and errorless batch operation.
Cabled Mode: The standard USB interface provides plug-and-play USB HID (keyboard) input for Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP. The Serial interface supports serial port devices. The PS/2 (keyboard) interface provides plug-and-play support for a wide variety of legacy devices that use the PS/2 keyboard interface, including WIN NT and Unix platforms.