Code's CR4100 is the perfect combination of a leading edge 2D optical bar code reading platform and a high performance mobile computer. The CR4100 is equipped with Code's patented dual field optics - giving you both wide field and high density fields in the same unit - along with reflection and glare reducing technology for reading bar codes on shiny surfaces. The combination of these two technologies gives the user unmatched read performance in healthcare, material handling, patrol vehicle and other challenging bar code reading applications.
For Healthcare applications, Code is offering a white, slim, disinfectant ready IP65 rated housing with full QWERTY keypad. In addition, a 3300 mA Li-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted operation before recharging is required. The PDA runs Windows® Mobile 6.5, making it compatible with the wide range of HIS software available today. For other applications, the durable, slim device is available in dark gray and IP65 rating.
CR4100 Features & Benefits:
- Dual field optics, both high density and wide field in the same unit
- Reflection and glare reducing illumination technology
- Integrated 2D imaging engine
- Dedicated, high-speed microprocessor for decoding bar codes
- Windows® Mobile 6.5 Operating System
- Remote management ready
- QWERTY keypad
- Dark gray or healthcare white color options
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g
- Bluetooth® 2.0 - Class II
- IP65 rated
- WWAN (HSDPA) (dark gray unit only)
- Standard warranty: 3 years