The Code Reader 3.0 (CR3) establishes a new benchmark for Portable Data Terminals by combining the industry's best imaging technology with a graphic display and rugged keyboard to create the smallest and lightest full-featured bar code reading terminal on the market.
CR3 Features & Benefits:
- Reads and decodes all symbologies
- Graphic Display and rugged keyboard
- Low cost; best-in-class
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Equally efficient in batch, cabled or wireless modes
- Accessories available to further ruggedize reader for high-volume scenarios
- 'Good read' feedback with vibration, audible tones, and LED indicators
- Firmware is field upgradeable
- Data ouput via Bluetooth, USB, Serial (RS-232) or Keyboard options
Batch Mode: The CR3 features a 1950 mAH Lithium-Ion battery with 2 MB of non-volatile memory and recharges when connected via the USB, PS/2, or Serial cable. The CR3 was designed for secure and errorless batch operation.
Cabled Mode: The standard USB interface provides plug-and-play USB HID (keyboard) input for Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP. The Serial interface supports serial port devices. The PS/2 (keyboard) interface provides plug-and-play support for a wide variety of legacy devices that use the PS/2 keyboard interface, including WIN NT and Unix platforms.