The Advantage DLX builds upon CognitiveTPG's reputation for exceptional ruggedness and reliability. The simple and intuitive design combined with its metal frame and print mechanism produce exceptional print quality in even the most hostile of desktop environments. Equipped with the latest in processor technology, the Advantage DLX delivers exceptional value with enhanced features and capabilities without sacrificing performance and durability.
The Cognitive Advantage DLX provides the ideal thermal printing solution for a wide range of applicationgs demanding unrivaled performance with undeniable durability. Enhanced with leading edge print technology, the Advantage DLX continues CognitiveTPG's commitment to deliver best-in-class performance, popular language emulations, and a full connectivity suite.
Why Choose the Advantage DLX?
The Advantage DLX offers exceptional desktop print quality and first label out performance, a host of communication options that include USB A & B interfaces (standard on all printers), and easy integration with existing ERP systems and legacy printer installations.
- Best of Breed - metal frame and print mechanism are surrounded by an ABS plastic casing for exceptional reliability and durability.
- Footprint - ideal for small work areas, the compact size provides greater productivity with less space.
- Connectivity - Comes standard with both USB A and B ports. An optional cable for either parallel or serial communications is available for legacy installations. The Ethernet interface option is also available.
- Emulations - Embedded printer language support offers greater flexibility in legacy environments.
- Simplicity - Its intuitive design makes it ideal for demanding retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and logistics applications
Features & Benefits
- Print speeds up to 5 inches per second (ips)
- First label out processing that is 10 times faster than its predecessor, the Blaster Advantage
- Metal frame construction and print mechanism for reliable performance in rugged environments
- 16 MB of RAM and 8 MB Flash with format, font, and graphics storage capability
- Standard USB connectivity
- Optional internal Ethernet and cables for either serial or parallel interface applications.
- Patented USB A host technology for driving common peripheral devices like scanners and keyboard or easily upgrading firmware across many platforms.
- CognitiveTPG Zcpl (Zebra) and EcPL (Eltron) emulations come standard on every unit along with Cognitive's programming language (CPL) for greater flexiblity in set-up, installaiton, and execution.
- Data Direct programming capability maximizes printing solutions without changing legacy applications and stand alone solutions.