The EZ-LP 4 inch wide direct thermal printer offers a perfect alternative to replace or upgrade legacy desktop label printer installations. The EZ-LP provides a great value in terms of performance and price with drop-in compatibility.
"The EZ-LP is ideal for a wide range of applications including work in progress, logistics, shipping and retail applications," said Roman Dziaba, Product Manager for CognitiveTPG. "We designed the EZ-LP to combine durability and reliability with enhanced emulations and industry standard communication interfaces at an attractive price point."
The EZ-LP desktop label printer is a smart alternative for replacing or refreshing legacy ZPL and EPL desktop applications. In many cases the EZ-LP represents an upgrade in performance without the upgrade in price.
Based on a proven 4" wide mechanical platform, the EZ-LP offers greater durability than installed legacy desktop printers. With its small footprint, the direct thermal EZ-LP printer comes standard with 8MB RAM, 4 MB Flash, and 5 inch media roll capability with industry standard communication interfaces.
The printer's robust ZcPL and EcPL emulations means less time and money spent recreating your existing label formats.
Keep your code and choose the smart alternative - the EZ-LP.
- Print speeds up to 5 inches per second (ips)
- Rugged field proven mechanical design
- 8 MB of RAM and 4 MB Flash
- Industry standard communication interfaces (serial, parallel, USB and Ethernet)
- Patented USB A host technology for driving common peripheral devices like scanners and keyboard or easily upgrading firmware across many platforms.
- CognitiveTPG ZcPL and EcPL robust emulations
- 4" model (4.25" media width)
- Best choice to refresh legacy ZPL/EPL desktop applications
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) DT print mode
- 1 year warranty
- Optional peeler and real time clock