Ideal for both mid-range and desktop printer applications. C Series printers deliver exceptional value, durability, and performance in a small footprint.
The C Series provided a thermal printing solution that combines state-of-the-art technology with cost effectiveness and a variety of unique functions and features
Available in both direct thermal and thermal transfer and 2" and 4" media widths, the C Series printers will shape the future of the on-demand barcode label printing. Our products are packed with attributes that go beyond "feeds and speeds"
- Metal main frame for extended printer life and consistent print quality
- Die-cast LCD control panel for for easy setup without a computer
- Full Communication Suite including internal Ethernet, serial/parallel, and USB A&B ports for easy connectivity
- Up to 8 ips print speed for maximum productivity in a small desktop footprint
- Real Time Clock (RTC) standard on every printer
- 16 MB RAM with 8 MB Flash Memory for faster processing as well as storage for formats, graphics and fonts
- Fast 32 bit 200 MIPS Processor for fast throughput and incredible first label out speed
- Large Roll Capacity for high volume applications and continuous printing
- Includes Cognitive Programming Language as well as other emulations (ZcPL, EcPL, and PCL5)
- Best performance to size ratio
- 2 year warranty
- Narrow Media Guide Available for Wristband Applications (see accessories CTPG-907 and CTPG-908)
Note: C Series Thermal Transfer printers ship with a full wax ribbon(2" model has p/n 04-00-0044-01 and 4" model has p/n 04-00-0041-01).