The new Elo C-Series Rev.B All-in-One touchcomputers continue to bring the same style, flexibility and functionality to high-end point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), retail and hospitality businesses as the previous versions. The C-Series AiO’s provide highly configurable, ruggedized touchcomputers in two screen sizes: 19-inch and 22-inch, plus the choice of industry leading Elo touchscreen technologies, now featuring iTouch Plus Zero-bezel Multi-touch Surface Acoustic Wave. The C-Series touchcomputer family has been developed to meet the demanding needs of a wide variety of point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), and point-of-service venues, including retail and hospitality display units, customer loyalty systems, internet access sites and mobile kiosks.
The Elo C-Series All-in-One touchcomputer platform offers big, bright LED HD displays in a wide-aspect ratio. This makes the C-Series an excellent choice for retail point-of-information, counter top product demonstration or customer information systems. In addition, hospitality host and seating systems that depend on an accurate display of restaurant layouts can utilize the wide screen of the C-Series and the additional screen space available to display their seating/ floorspace. The C-Series is RoHS compliant, Energy Star 5.2 certified, and includes an enclosure design with an IPX1 spill-resistant rating, protecting the unit from liquid drips and spills. The C-Series is an excellent fit for a wide variety of retail and hospitality settings.
The C-Series touchcomputers bring flexibility with your choice of connectivity, serviceability with easy access to key components, and a choice of processing power. In addition, an array of field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing, and a full range of standard of input/output port connections make the C-Series both versatile and powerful.
The C-Series is engineered for flexibility, with optional memory and storage configurations, as well as scalable computing power featuring two high-performance processor configurations:
- C2 Rev.B models (19C2 and 22C2) with fanless Intel Atom Dual- Core 1.86GHz N2800 processor.
- C3 Rev.B models (19C3 and 22C3) with fan-cooled 3rd Generation Intel Core-i3, 3.3GHz i3-3220 processor and HD2500 graphics.
- 19" and 22" 16:9 High Definition (HD) widescreen with high contrast LCD display
- Provides a unique HD experience and interactivity
- Clean and neat with only a single wire for power required in many applications
- Improved aesthetics, ease of integration into any environment or application
- Full range of standard connectivity ports to add functionality (USB, serial, etc)
- Allowing for easy integration to any legacy or new install environments
- Special USB ports around periphery of monitor provide the ability to integrate peripherals with no external wiring
- Clean look, added security; no accidental disconnects
- Choice of high-performance processor configurations
- Facilitates a wide range of computing options, including low cost and high performance
- Built-in RAID (C3 models) & second hard drive option (all models) for expanded storage or RAID configuration
- Allows for either additional capacity or increased reliability (RAID) convenience and reduces downtime with continuous backup
- Choice of industry-leading touch technologies including iTouch Plus (zero-bezel multi-touch surface acoustic wave) and AccuTouch “no-bezel” (resistive)
- Touch options for any application or environment; zero-bezel designs offer seamless, edge-to-edge design for a sleek appearance that is easy to clean and maintain
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tilt able display with VESA mount for table-top, wall or pole mounting options
- Durability to withstand the rigors of use in public environments with mounting options that complement a variety of configurations
- Field-installable peripherals
- Minimizes downtime with peripherals that are easily installed in the field rather than factory
- Excellent cable management and cables hidden from view
- Prevents accidental disconnection and gives a clean, professional look
- Energy Star 5.2 certified
- Lower energy costs and better for the environment
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Meets local agency approvals, as required in many countries
- 3-year warranty plus Elo quality and reliability
- Satisfaction and peace of mind from 40 years of experience built into all products