With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the Gryphon product series from Datalogic Scanning represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4100 readers' ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes. All of these features combined with low-resolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Datalogic Gryphon I GD4100 readers as high-performance products and powerful data capture solutions.Datalogic's exclusive patented ‘Green Spot' for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Datalogic Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point-of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232. Both interface sets offer configuration flexibility and are easily adapted for migration or future changes to the host system. Remote Host Download lowers the service costs and improves operations allowing for hassle-free field upgrades while the desktop Datalogic AladdinTM configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, especially for inexperienced users.
The Gryphon GD4100 readers' stylish enclosures, reduced weight and physical dimensions together with a 1.8 m / 5.9 ft drop resistance and IP52 sealing rating produce a reliable, ergonomic solution with the combined excellence of ease of use and advanced reading capabilities.
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' for good-read feedback
- Supports GS1 DataBarTM linear codes
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232,
- Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Checkpoint Systems EAS compatible model
- USB Certified Kits Available
- Drop Resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft