With rich feature sets and extensive model options, the GryphonTM product series from Datalogic Scanning represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications and is perfectly suitable for healthcare environments.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers' ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users.
The Gryphon I GD4100-HC reader includes the patented Datalogic ‘Green Spot' for good read/perfect match feedback, ideal for situations where the perfect match can offer a simple, additional tool to avoid errors. The Green Spot, combined with fast reading and decoding capabilities makes the Gryphon I GD4100-HC readers the best choice to improve productivity in hospitals, laboratories and pharmacies.
The GD4100-HC models have an industry sealing rating of IP52 to protect sensitive electronic components from contact with dust and liquids. Sanitized plastics offer additional protection from routine cleaning and disinfection from specialized cleaning solutions used by the healthcare industry. Products withstand repeated drops from 1.5 m / 5.0 ft. to ensure uninterrupted activity despite the inevitable accidental drops and rough handling.
Standard multi-interface capabilities include USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand. The Datalogic AladdinTM configurator provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.
- Disinfectant-Ready enclosure treated with SANITIZEDTM anti-microbial additives
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' for good-read feedback
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Drop Resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft