The ElfTM Healthcare (HC) PDA is specifically developed for healthcare environments and applications using a chemical resistant plastic enclosure which resists most major cleaning agents. This model capitalizes on the much appreciated Elf ergonomics; the shape and form are designed for human hands. The guitar pick and pen stylus provide additional assistance when entering data, even when wearing gloves.
The Healthcare industry is experiencing a growing use of 2D bar codes: wristband identification, exam tracking, specimen bar codes, blood bag traceability, breast milk tracking and medication dispensing. For this reason, the Elf HC has been equipped with a fast and reliable 2D imager able to read a wide array of 1D and 2D bar codes, under most any conditions.
To assure the maximum respect of patients, especially in patient bedside care applications, the Elf HC is equipped with Datalogic's patented ‘Green Spot' technology and a vibrating alert. Both provide good-read scanning feedback, avoiding noisy and annoying beeps.
Equipped with an 802.11 a/b/g radio, it offers a CCX v4 maximum level of security. A Bluetooth® EDR is also mounted on this model, for fast data transfer to printers or other peripherals, avoiding the cables.
- Ergonomic, compact and robust
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Laird/Summit embedded 802.11 a/b/g radio for enterprise-class mobile connectivity with CCX V4 certification
- Bluetooth® Wireless Communications 2.0 EDR for simultaneous connections with lower power consumption
- Wide aspect 2D imager with Datalogic's patented ‘Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback
- 3 Megapixel auto-focus Camera with Flash
- User-accessible microSDHC memory slot
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI