The Datalogic Magellan 1100i omnidirectional presentation scanner is a high performing and versatile data collection tool for a variety of applications. It uses Datalogic Scanning's latest digital imaging technology to provide intuitive and fast reading performance on 1D and 2D bar codes as well as supporting advanced features like image capture and EAS tag deactivation. A revolutionary External Read Indicator (ERI) allows the Magellan 1100i reader to integrate with other third party RFID or EAS systems for a truly "future-proof" solution.
Datalogic's IllumixTM intelligent illumination technology in the Magellan 1100i reader optimizes light levels to automatically capture images and read codes from mobile phones, PDAs, or computer display screens. Illumix technology also provides incredible motion tolerance, far beyond most other 2D scanning solutions, enabling both sweep and presentation scanning techniques.
The Magellan 1100i reader's compact size makes it the ideal solution for space-constrained environments. With a precise reading area it is perfect for hands-free or handheld scanning and helps reduce accidental misreads of items caused by stray laser scan lines - improving productivity and customer satisfaction.
Datalogic Scanning's patented Green Spot good-read indicator improves user feedback by projecting a visual green spot onto bar codes just read. The additional visual feedback makes it easy to use in noisy retail applications and in healthcare or library applications that benefit from silent reading. The Green Spot can also be used to target a single code from a group of codes or to position a single code inside the reading area.
A comprehensive multi-interface set and a powerful label-editing feature allows easy integration into existing or new host systems. Magellan Value Added Features such as Diagnostics Reporting, Host Download, plus optional Productivity Index ReportingTM allow management to use data from the scanner to improve throughput and manage maintenance. In addition, each scanner supports Remote Management Systems to streamline operations and ongoing support across an enterprise.
- Aggressive performance on 1D and optional 2D codes increases productivity
- Digital imaging technology eliminates moving parts for improved reliability
- IllumixTM intelligent illumination technology auto-detects bar codes from mobile phones, laptops or PDAs
- Compact, ergonomic design is ideal for hands-free or handheld operation
- Green Spot good-read indicator provides additional user feedback on button equipped models
- Precise imaging scan volume eliminates misreads caused by stray laser scan lines
- Button model for image capture or targeting applications like Price Look Up (PLU) lists
- Checkpoint Systems EAS and Interlock compatible
- WMI Compliant; Integrates with IBM Director through Remote Management Agent (RMA)