The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic Scanning's value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QS6500 linear imaging reader is the highest performing corded member of the QuickScan family. Designed for retail, office, healthcare and light industrial applications the Datalogic QuickScan QS6500 reader offers excellent performance and durability at an affordable price.
The Datalogic QS6500 features an excellent depth-of-field and snappy reading performance with speeds up to 450 reads/second. It easily reads the most common 1D bar codes while also offering the ability to read stacked codes like PDF417, Micro PDF and UPC/EAN stacked composite codes.
All of the most popular interfaces are supported in every unit including IBM, USB, KBW, and RS-232, and switching interfaces is as easy as changing cables. The QS6500's configuration program provides user-friendly features to visualize the reader's configuration, create and duplicate special configurations and access and easily manipulate advanced label editing options. Flash memory fallows for easy software upgrades of operating software and new symbologies or updates for existing symbologies are easily added
The QS6500 linear imager reader has the built-in ruggedness of solid-state electronics eliminating the moving parts, so that the reader provides years of worry-free operation. Rubber over mold at all contact points additionally protects the reader from shock caused by drops and abuse so that the enclosure wears better over time.
A hands-free stand for presentation style reading and mounting options are available to organize the workspace and to save valuable counter area when needed.
- Aggressive reading performance up to 450 scans/second
- Excellent depth of field up to 38.1 cm / 15.0 in reading on 100% UPC labels
- Multi-interface solution supports all popular host terminal interfaces
- Supports GS1 DataBarTM and additional support for PDF417, Micro-PDF and UPC/EAN Composites on select models
- Flash memory for easy software upgrades in the field
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
- Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 4.9 ft