The newest generation of Datamax-O'Neil's E-Class entry-level desktop printer is designated the E-Class Mark II. These new E-Class models take this very popular printer to a significantly higher level of performance, print quality and reliability to meet the broadest range of vertical application requirements. The E-Class Mark II is offered in two models: the Datamax E-4205e for 200 dpi, 5 ips requirements and the E-4304e which provides 300 DPI and 4 IPS. Both printers offer 5-inch roll diameter. The compact E-Class Mark II printer family incorporates a state-of-the-art processor which provides the fastest label generation and print speed of any printer in its class and a throughput that is nearly 70% faster than previous E-Class models. The Mark II also offers the latest connectivity with new internal Ethernet and wireless Ethernet options, which makes it the ideal solution for a wide range of industries that increasingly rely on networking technology, including healthcare, manufacturing and retail.
A uniquely designed adjustable print mechanism along with advanced media sensing and handling results in outstanding print quality. These features also give the printer the ability to print quickly and accurately on the most challenging label shapes, materials, grades and coatings. The printer's small footprint allows it to fit on any desktop or counter and can be easily upgraded in the field with numerous options.
- 5 inches per second print speed
- 4.25" print width
- 3-button, 3-LED control panel
- Easy access cantilevered printhead
- Clear see-through media window
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- 5" outside diameter media roll
- Serial, parallel, USB communications ports
- External media feed slot
ENGINEERED TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
- Modular design allows adding or removing options with ease.
- Easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Easy to maintain-easy printhead access for regular cleaning.
- Adjustable print mechanism to adapt to almost any media
- Standard parallel and serial interfaces allow easy integration into your system.
• Optional internal Ethernet and wireless Ethernet allows the printer to connect to virtually any host system environment.