The Datamax O'Neil H-Class (H-6212X) family of printers revolutionizes thermal and RFID label printing. Providing outstanding performance, sound durability, and accurate print quality, the H-Class family is the most flexible labeling solution offered in the industry today. Designed for high-volume, missioncritical, and specialty labeling applications, the H-Class features a patented cast metal modular construction that combines rugged strength with easy expandability to allow the printer to grow as your labeling needs grow. Other standard features include an intuitive user interface, multiple connectivity methods, host device ports, and megabytes of memory and heavy-duty processing power for fast first label times and quick throughputs.
- 12 IPS, 203dpi, 6.61" Print Width
- A direct-powered eight-inch internal rewinder option allows the winding of complete label rolls with backing.
- Large graphical user display
- High-speed 32 bit / 200 MHz multi-tasking processor
- Standard 16MB DRAM and 8MB FLASH memory
- Standard Ethernet, USB, Parallel and Serial interfaces
- Standard SDIO and USB Host device ports provide support for additional memory and application versatility.