The solid die-cast metal construction, large graphical display and modular design set the Datamax O'Neil M-4210 a step above its competitors. The printer's solid cast metal chassis and durable steel cabinet offer rugged and reliable performance. The easy-to-use graphical display makes navigation through the menus quick and simple for any level user. The modular design offers the flexibility to quickly replace parts in the field or install options to meet changing business requirements.
The M-Class offers the best features and performance in its class.
- 4/8 MB (M-4206/M-4210)Flash downloadable program memory
- Serial RS-232 port, Parallel, USB
- IEEE 1284 compliant bi-directional parallel port
- Gap, notch and reflective top of form media sensing
- 5 button 128 x 64 LCD Graphical back-lit LCD display
- Configuration settings via front LCD panel menu