The Epson TM-U590 slip printer is designed for banks and businesses that need the ability to print a wide range of slips and documents. It can handle slip printing up to 88 columns, print original slips with up to four copies, check printing and invoice applications.
Multi-part, wide-slip printing
This fast wide-slip printer is extremely versatile and capable of handling a wide range of slip, cheque and invoice applications, as well as multi-part slips (four copies) up to 88 columns in width. It is ideal for environments such as banks, hotels or restaurants.
Fast and flexible
Its flatbed design makes paper insertion easy, speeding up transaction times and reducing queues at the point of sale. The TM-U590 features ESC/POS, providing high levels of flexibility and an easy upgrade path. Printer operation status is provided by the Automatic Status Back function
- High performance printing for a wide range of documents and forms
- Slip printing up to 88 columns
- Extendable table for smooth feeding of large slips
- Prints up to 311 characters per second
- Connect-ItTM interfaces ensure system compatibility
- Renowned Epson quality, reliability, dependability