Honeywell Xenon 1900, Honeywell's sixth-generation of area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology. Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon 1900 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1900 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder® software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar code .
- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- Image processing software offers advanced editing functionality-cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more-to produce high-quality digital images
- TotalFreedom® 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind® scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals