Honeywell’s ScanPal 5100 is a lightweight and reliable mobile computer that provides versatile data collection for communications within in-premise applications including data lookup/audits, inventory management, customer assistance, and merchandising. Designed with ergonomics in mind, the O5100 can be operated with a single hand. This pocket-sized mobile computer also features an angled engine-laser or imaging-that allows users to view the screen while scanning a bar code.
- Ergonomic Design: Ultra-lightweight device provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a slim form factor.
- Larger color screen: 2.4" color QVGA screen enhances user experience for graphical applications; touch screen available as an option.
- Flexible Communication: Supports batch mode and optional integration of 802.11b/g technology for real-time access to critical information.
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 Core with PXA300 Processor: Class-leading microprocessor with a powerful, familiar, and easy-to-use platform.
- Versatile Data Collection: Offers both linear and 2D decoding options to meet customer needs and requirements.