The Intermec CN50 is the only 3.75G wireless mobile computer that combines a small and lightweight form factor with a rugged design to deliver the most advanced, high performance voice and data communication solution specifically designed for the highly mobile field worker.
With the class leading capabilities of the Intermec CN50 in their mobile workers' hands, enterprises can improve their business processes, expand their service offerings and reduce the cost and complexity of a field mobility solution.
As the first device in the industry to offer a 3.75G wireless WAN Flexible Network Radio, the CN50 allows enterprises to finally standardize on a single hardware platform that can be configured for either CDMA or UMTS wireless networks. This gives enterprises the flexibility to choose the network that provides the best geographic coverage and the lowest cost.
- The industry's most advanced rugged mobile computer
- High performance communication and computing in a small and lightweight ruggedized design that is optimized for highly mobile field workers
- Choice of WAN radio - 3.75G wireless WAN technology supports both voice and high-speed uplink and downlink data exchange to help improve worker productivity. *2.5G GPRS/EDGE ideal for regions where network providers do not support 3G data rates
- Flexible NetworkTM radio lets you deploy a single hardware solution on the wireless network that offers the best geographic coverage and lowest cost
- Enhanced Mobile Document Imaging (eMDI) option enables users to capture high quality document images while on their route to help streamline back office operations and improve cash flow
- Integrated digital compass and GPS radio provides instantaneous and real-time directional information to improve navigation for both pedestrian and vehicle-based applications
- Built-in accelerometer senses position of the device to trigger display rotation
- Standard features include both a high performance 3 MP color camera and an area imager for responsive 1D and 2D barcode reading
- Choice of area imagers - EA11 optimized for scan intensive applications, EA21 optimized for document imaging with the capability to scan 1D/2D barcodes
- Bluetooth® v2.1 EDR radio provides secure wireless connectivity to headsets, mobile printers and other Bluetooth compatible devices for simple and convenient connectivity
- Wi-Fi certified 802.11 radio enables fast and secure voice communications or end-of-day synchronization with your enterprise network
- Integrated cell phone provides high quality voice communications eliminating the need to carry a separate device
- Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system promotes ease of integration and intuitive use by developers and users
- Standard 256MB RAM and 512MB Flash Memory allows you to run multiple simultanous applications - fast
- Available in QWERTY or numeric keyboards
- Medallion® Complete service provides protection against unbudgeted and rising repair costs