The fastest choice for rugged mobile receipt printing, the Intermec PB21 delivers a clear advantage for workers on-the-go who need to produce invoices, delivery receipts, service estimates, mobile point-of-sale receipts, inventory management schedules and sales orders. Whether it's used as a stand-alone printer, or paired with a mobile computer, the PB21 increases operator efficiency. The printer's large memory store reduces system latency and supports fast, high quality production of the graphically complex receipts and invoices that are common in route accounting, transportation and logistics, retail and field service applications.
The Intermec PB21 printer boasts more than double the memory of competitive models, and features uniquely optimized print mechanisms, enabling it to deliver receipts and invoices 20 to 30% faster* while also easily handling complex graphics such as logos. Mil-Spec levels of durability and lightweight design contribute to an overall mobile receipt printing package that delivers measurable improvements in ownership costs and worker productivity.
Fast-paced work demands reliability and predictability. With on-board sensors that detect notch, black mark, end-of-roll, and door open status (all communicated via the intuitive LCD display) the PB21 ensures workers always know what's going on with their printer and helps prevent them from losing transactions or wasting time troubleshooting.
- The industry's fastest 2 inch rugged mobile receipt printer
- Built rugged to survive real-world mobility in field service, route accounting and point-of-service applications
- 20-30% faster time-to-receipt and -invoice printing than competitive products
- Low cost of development and support
- Paper sensors and standard LCD display minimize lost transactions and wasted time troubleshooting
- Seamless integration with Intermec computers and other mobile devices
- Secure wired and wireless communication options: Bluetooth®, 802.11 b/g, USB, Serial
- Optional integrated card reader supports latest EMV and ISO payment standards
- SmartSystems® remote device management reduces support needs