The Intermec rugged mobile label printer family delivers the fastest choice for customers with demanding applications in warehousing, distribution, in-store retail and enterprise asset management. Coupled with Intermec rugged mobile computers and software, the Intermec PB22 mobile label printer helps companies improve productivity and efficiency while lowering the total cost of ownership.
With ultra-fast print speed and proven two to three times faster time-to-first-label* than competitive products, these printers deliver measurable improvements in worker productivity and accuracy. Unique design elements, such as the label gap and label take sensors, help maintain productivity while reducing waste.
The PB label printer family is built on a common electrical and mechanical foundation, and integrates closely with Intermec mobile computers and software, including Intermec Terminal Emulation (ITE) and Intermec SmartSystems®. This integrated approach provides significant efficiencies in development, deployment and support, and optimizes speed and performance. Intermec SmartSystems provides remote monitoring and diagnostics to networked devices so problems can be resolved quickly. Shared accessories across the family add flexibility and reduce spares inventory and costs. Intermec media options, designed specifically for the PB printers, ensure consistently high print quality across a range of applications.
- The industry's fastest 2 inch rugged mobile label printer
- Built rugged to survive real-world industrial and retail environments
- Two to three times faster time-to-first-label than competitive products
- Low cost of development, deployment and support
- Seamless integration with Intermec mobile computers and other mobile devices
- Secure wired and wireless communications options: Bluetooth®, 802.11 b/g, USB, Serial
- Label sensors minimize printing errors and reduce waste
- SmartSystems® remote device management reduces support needs
- Optimized for Intermec media, including linerless label media options