The fastest choice for rugged mobile receipt printing, the Intermec PB51 delivers a clear advantage for workers on-the-go who need to produce invoices, delivery receipts, service estimates, mobile point-of-sale receipts, inventory management schedules and sales orders. Whether it's used as a stand-alone printer, or paired with a mobile computer, the PB51 increases operator efficiency. The printer's large memory store reduces system latency and supports fast, high quality production of the graphically complex receipts and invoices that are common in route accounting, transportation and logistics, retail and field service applications.
The Intermec PB51 printer boasts more than double the memory of competitive models, and features uniquely optimized print mechanisms, enabling it to deliver receipts and invoices 20 to 30% faster* while also easily handling complex graphics such as logos. Mil-Spec levels of durability and lightweight design contribute to an overall mobile receipt printing package that delivers measurable improvements in ownership costs and worker productivity.
- The industry's fastest 4 inch rugged mobile receipt printer
- Built rugged to survive realworld mobility in field service, route accounting and point-of-service applications
- 20-30% faster time-to-receipt and -invoice printing than competitive products
- Low cost of development and support
- Paper sensors and standard LCD display minimize lost transactions and wasted time troubleshooting
- Seamless integration with Intermec computers and other mobile devices
- Secure wired and wireless communication options: Bluetooth®,USB, Serial
- SmartSystems® remote device management reduces support needs