When it comes to tracking your most valuable assets through their lifecycle, direct part marking (DPM) offers permanence no other label format can match. The SR61HD DPM scanner features optimized optics to reliably scan DPM marks that are dot peened, etched or cast on a variety of substrates.
A customized variant of the SR61 family, the SR61HD DPM capable of scanning high density bar codes and direct part marks commonly used to track assets in defense, aerospace, automotive, pharmaceutical,and telecommunications industries. This scanner is built on a common, mature hardware platform, representing a much more cost-effective solution for scanning direct part marks when compared to specialized, purpose-built devices.
With a customized imager, the SR61HD DPM can reliably scan direct part marks, while still providing snappy performance on standard bar codes. The high performance imager is capable of scanning very fine marks (as small as 3 mils for 1D codes and 5 mils for DataMatrix codes), features unmatched motion tolerance (up to 500 in/sec) for incredible responsiveness, and includes advanced built-in capabilities that increase scanner versatility: data parsing, multi-code reading, and image/video capture.
Like all SR61 scanners, a high impact housing and a solid state design exceeds industrial and military standards and can be counted on to perform well in harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are the norm.
Government and industry mandates-such as UID, ATA, Spec 2000, and AIAG B11-have led to the widespread adoption of direct part marks as the de facto standard for tracking high value or mission critical assets. Now, you can affordably meet these regulations with the SR61HD DPM, built on the proven SR61 industrial bar code scanner platform.
- Fast - cutting-edge imager scans 1D and 2D bar codes with unmatched motion tolerance and fast
- time-to-read, while also supporting image and real-time video capture
- Optimized - customized imaging engine scans dot peened, chemical- or laser-etched direct part marks on a variety of substrates-and can even read small, reflective and low-contrast marks
- Rugged - designed to withstand drops from 6.5 feet, hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain
- Easy to use - highly visible aimer makes spotting bar codes fast and efficient
- Ergonomic - comfort grip and omnidirectional scanning capability improve operator efficiency
- Proven - part of a complete line-up of proven SR61 scanners, which include SR61XR (extreme performance near/far scanning), SR61HP (high performance 2D scanning) and SR61 1D (linear scanning)