The Intermec SR61T handheld scanner family meets the needs of rugged applications in warehouse, distribution and industrial manufacturing, and also supports proof of delivery and point of service applications. Featuring high impact housing that is virtually impenetrable as well as a solid state design, the SR61T scanners exceed industrial and military standards, and can be counted on for use in harsh environments where dust, moisture or extreme temperatures are constants and production uptime is critical. If your enterprise requires data collection tools that are dependable then the SR61T is the product for you.
With multiple scan options, including linear, area and standard range laser, SR61T scanners allow users to configure their scanner to meet the needs of their environment - whether this includes reading specific bar code symbologies or decoding poor quality or damaged symbols. If reading bar codes quickly while in motion is critical to your application, then the SR61THP is the right choice for you. Its high performance exceptional time to decode will add efficiency to many data collection environments.
The flexibility of the SR61T family of scanners also means customers can increase productivity while keeping costs down. This flexibility is demonstrated with the ability to interface with Intermec computers, printers and standard PCs. Additionally, users may connect to many host devices supporting multiple applications including inventory management, picking, shipping and receiving, cross docking, work-in- process, tool crib, and pallet tracking.
To save time during deployment the SR61T family includes Intermec's EasySetTM software setup tool for quick and easy configuration and personalization of your scanner system. The SR61T family can improve many data capture applications by quickly decoding poor quality or damaged bar codes. The area imagers on board image capture and video function can remove the expense of separate digital image equipment often used to document and prove the condition of warehouse goods. Users can also quickly set security options, select beeper tones and volumes, specify good read and error read responses, and make many other customizations.
The Intermec SR61T family of handheld barcode scanners offers a broad choice of linear imager, area imager and laser scanning options. The SR61T family of scanners are:
- Ruggedized: Designed to maximize uptime by withstanding 26 drops to concrete or steel from 2 m (6.5 foot), hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain.
- Easy to Use: All models feature highly visible, easy to use aimers that make spotting bar codes fast and efficient.
- Ergonomic: Area imagers feature omni-directional bar code reading to eliminate orientation and improve operator efficiency.
- Powerful: 2D imagers feature VGA+ resolution image capture, real-time video, and 1D and 2D bar code scanning in a single, multipurpose device, spreading your investment over multiple uses.
- Fast: Features USB 2.0 full-speed interface to quickly transfer bar code data or images to the host application, saving operator time.
- High Performance: The HP imager model offers superior motion tolerance and fast time to read. A combination of white illumination and red laser aimer provide this scanner with exceptional time-to-read performance, thus saving time reading linear and 2D codes.
- Future Proofed: 2D imagers easily read linear, stacked, composite and matrix barcodes.
- Also available in an extra-range 2D configuration as the SR61TXR, or a wireless configuration as the SR61B.