With the flagship Intermec SR61XR rugged handheld bar code scanner, you benefit from extreme near/far scanning performance while eliminating the need for multiple scanning devices-resulting in savings to your bottom line.
The Intermec SR61XR is the first handheld scanner on the market with integrated near/far area imaging technology, offering the unparalleled flexibility to read multiple symbologies, omni-directionally, at distances from six inches to over 50 feet. Like the rest of the proven SR61 scanner family, these models incorporate a rugged design and optional Bluetooth wireless communication.
Variable distance scanning technology means multiple purpose-built scanning devices can be consolidated into a single solution. This incredible versatility makes the SR61XR suited to inventory management, picking, shipping and receiving, cross docking, pallet tracking, and virtually all other common scanning routines in the distribution center.
Quickly scan 1D, 2D, composite and postal codes; capture images, signatures and documents; read at near and far distances; and successfully cope with damaged, poorly printed and partially obscured codes in varied lighting conditions. Along with advanced features, the SR61XR delivers incredible responsiveness and advanced imaging capabilities like data parsing, multi-code reading, and image/video capture are standard.
With omni-directional scanning, laser pointer auto-illumination and center decoding, the SR61XR makes it easy to scan at variable distances, lighting conditions and angles-improving worker productivity and eliminating the "trial and error" of scanning. Operators of fork trucks equipped with vehicle-mounted mobile computers, such as the Intermec CV Series, will appreciate how they can now remain seated while scanning targets at extended ranges.
- Incomparable - breakthrough near-to-far area imaging technology enables hassle-free 1D and 2D scanning from near contact to over 50 feet away
- Easy to use - laser spot aimer and omni-directional scanning make targeting simple, even at long ranges
- Future proofed - ready for the increasing use of 2D and stacked bar code symbologies
- Rugged - designed to withstand drops to concrete or steel from 6.5 feet, hot and cold temperature extremes, constant forklift vibration and windblown dust and rain
- Fast - full speed USB 2.0 wired or Bluetooth wireless interface to host system
- Proven - part of a complete line-up of proven SR61 scanners, which include SR61HP (high performance 2D scanning), SR61HD DPM (high density and DPM scanning) and SR61 1D (linear scanning)