The right features and the right price for healthcare.
Healthcare providers, lab specimens, patient records and even patients themselves are on the move. Healthcare is an inherently mobile industry. It’s also an industry that relies on accurate, timely information. Janam's XM66AM and XM60+AM provide the healthcare sector with rugged antimicrobial devices that support mobility solutions aimed at improving patient safety, streamlining complicated processes and reducing medical errors.
- The XM66AM and XM60+AM rugged antimicrobial mobile computers are the only handhelds in their category that offer "whole device" antimicrobial coverage. Unlike competitive methodologies, Janam’s antimicrobial products have a continuous protective layer encompassing the scan window, display surface, stylus and screws. The entire unit - not just the plastic housing - is protected by an antimicrobial coating that effectively kills microorganisms.
- Only rugged antimicrobial devices that deliver a full 3.5" display yet weigh less than 10 ounces. They are small and light enough to comfortably carry throughout a work shift, and they provide superior viewability, making them a welcome tool for uses ranging from medication administration to specimen tracking.
- Fast, reliable omnidirectional 1D and 2D upgradeable barcode scanning helps clinicians, pharmacists and lab technicians improve accuracy and increase patient safety.
- Powerful processor and DDR memory deliver fastest screen-to-screen navigation.
- Like all Janam PDA products, the antimicrobial XM66AM and XM60+AM are built to withstand rigorous use in tough environments, surviving repeated 4'/1.2m drops to concrete and sealed to IP54 standards.
- Flexible, secure Cisco CCX certified WiFi enables healthcare workers to automatically update data and synchronize information with centralized systems, saving precious time and maintaining patient privacy.