- Keyport is a software wedge that converts the data from any RS-232 device (such as a bar code scanner or scale) into keystrokes on your PC.
- Keyport Bluetooth is designed to connect a Bluetooth compatible device, such as a bar code scanner, to a PC running Windows XP.
- Keyport Pro is an enhanced version of Keyport Bluetooth capable of connecting up to 5 Bluetooth scanners simultaneously to one PC.
- Keyport CE is designed to connect a Bluetooth compatible device, such as bar code scanners, to a Windows CE 5.0 PC.
- Multiport is Multiport is data collection software for Intermec's 9735 and 9745 based systems.
Click here for more information
Instruction for Metrologic MS1633 Scanner
Instruction for Metrologic MS1690 Scanner
Discoverable mode for hhp 4620 -5620
Instruction for Motorola / Symbol LS4278 BT