The TSCTM KU-007 Plus programmable smart keyboard works as a small portable PC, enabling users to communicate with a wide variety of bar code printers, while conserving valuable work space.
The KU-007 Plus can be used to upload or download files or connect an external device such as a CCD scanner to its RS-232 port. By accessing files in the keyboard's Flash memory, a user can generate label formats through an easy-to-use BASIC-like language interpreter, instantly building a stand-alone printing system.
- 2 MB Flash and 256 KB SRAM memory
- LCD display panel (graphic type)
- Built-in BASIC-like language interpreter
- Password locking for security
- Built-in EURO currency logo
- 6-digit floating-point calculation
- Optional keypad membrane
- Entertainment & hospitality
- Postal/ parcel
- Custom signage