Mount on Metal RFID UHF Gen2 Class1 Label/Tag - This construction is similar to the single-sided acrylic UHF label/tag. However, a foam adhesive is used to mount to a metal surface providing an isolator or standoff so the Radio Frequency RF is successfully transmitted to the reader or interrogator. We use 3/16″ thick closed cell foam with both sides coated with an acrylic adhesive. This foam construction will resist chemicals.
- Foam Adhesive
- Materials: polypropylene, polyester, polycarbonate
- Print Process: subsurface print
- Print Copy: variable data such as bar code and/or human readable
- Affixing Method: different thicknesses of foam adhesive
- Applications: fixed asset application with metal surface or liquid storage container
- Inlays used: Alien “Squiggle™”, Avery Dennison 222, Rafsec Short Dipole