The Datamax O'Neil 8i printer generates high-quality, full size, multi-part customer invoices, receipts, load reports, transfers and other documents for route accounting applications at the point of delivery. Datamax-O'Neil's unique design makes the 8i rugged enough to be used either in the front seat of a delivery vehicle or carried into a receiving area. Holding up to 200 sheets of 8.5" x 11" or A4 paper, the exclusive paper feed design of the 8i literally eliminates paper jams and allows the maximum amount of paper in a small footprint.
The versatile Datamax O'Neil 8i can be powered by your vehicle's 12-volt system without a voltage adapter, or it can be used remotely with an internal battery pack. The 8i has enough power to print up to 201-11" invoices on a single battery charge, at a speed of 270 cps.
- Full page dot matrix printer
- 3.0" [76.2mm] minimum, 8.5"/A4 maximum media width range
- Paper capacity of up to 200 sheets
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity
* Included (1) Ribbon (2 million characters)
* Battery use recommended for all MF8i 270cps printers, even when powered by vehicle's 12V power source
* Power supply must be ordered separately.