The Datamax O'Neil PrintPAD integrated printing systems offer mobile workers the convenience of a portable thermal printer and mobile computer united in a compact and ergonomic, rugged and reliable unit. It's designed for use with a variety of Motorola®, Intermec, and Hand Held ProductsTM mobile computers.
The sleek design of the PrintPAD allows users to carry, charge and communicate in a single integrated package, and is the ideal solution for route accounting, direct store delivery, law enforcement and other field mobile applications.
The PrintPAD offers the mobile workforce a single unit in which to carry their handheld and their Datamax-O'Neil 4" printer. The PrintPAD also charges both the printer and the handheld, eliminating the need to purchase and maintain multiple A.C. adaptors and chargers. Finally, the PrintPAD provides effortless and reliable communication between the handheld and the printer. An integral Bluetooth option gives mobile workers the ability to communicate with the printer wirelessly when the handheld device is not residing in the PrintPAD.
Mobile Computer Compatibility
The PrintPAD supports the following mobile computer models:
- Motorola - SPT1700, SPT1800, PPT2700, PPT2800, MC9000-S (MC9060-S and MC9090-S) and MC70 (MC7004, MC7090, and MC7094)
- Honeywell - Dolphin® 7900
- Intermec - CN3, CN3e, CN4 and CN4e
- 4" direct thermal printer
- 4.10" [104 mm] print width
- 4.41" [112 mm] media width
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity
* Included (2) Batteries, (1) Hand Strap, (1) Roll of Paper
* Power supply must be ordered separately.