Datamax O'Neil LP3 is a 3" direct thermal portable label printer that delivers great paper capacity, long battery life and a range of wireless connectivity options for the retail and manufacturing marketplace. And of course, the reliability Datamax-O'Neil is known for around the globe.
The retail floor is no place for downtime. Constantly reloading supplies or getting a flashing low battery light in the middle of a markdown is simply unacceptable. The LP3 offers almost twice the media capacity and twice the power capacity when compared to other printers on the market. And with its fast and easy side-loading design, this means fewer interruptions and increased productivity on the floor.
The LP3 prints 1" to 3" labels and can accommodate a wide variety of labels and paper including the heavy stock necessary for hang tags and specialty label needs.
- 3" direct thermal printer
- 2.84" [72.1mm] print width
- 1.0" - 3.0" [25.4mm - 76.2mm] media roll width
- Optional Bluetooth or 802.11 b/g connectivity
* Include Battery LED, 16mb of flash memory, 4Mb of SRAM, (2) batteries and a carrying strap
* Power supply must be ordered separately.