The flagship model in the series, the P8000 Open Pedestal is a dependable line matrix printer that delivers maximum uptime and lowest total cost of ownership. It is compact enough to move around in just about any industrial environment. The P8000 Open Pedestal line matrix printer is presented in a small footprint and is ready to plug into your network and start printing from day one. This model boasts a redesigned stand with a built-in input paper tray. You can add an acoustic shroud or adjustable rear tray as paper handling accessories. By adding the optional acoustic shroud, you will enjoy comfortable noise reduction while still having quick access to print jobs. Like all the printers in the P8000 Cartridge series, the open pedestal model is ENERGY STAR qualified. Offered in a wide variety of model configurations and printing speeds ranging from 500 to 1,000 lines per minute, you’ll get more printing done in less time.
The P8000 Cartridge series delivers the most flexible design, adaptable functionality and manageable savings of any line matrix printer. It’s the dependable workhorse line matrix printer that forms the foundation of the P8000 Cartridge series of line matrix printers:
- Compact enough to move around in just about any industrial environment.Optional acoustic shroud offers comfortable noise reduction without impeding quick access to print jobs.Seamless integration into your current workflow will enable you to reap the benefits from the improved reliability, productivity and environmental advantages.
- Unmatched durability and superior print quality resulting from patented technologies and a choice of speeds to handle your company's individual printing requirements and challenges.
Flexible Design. Printronix modified its industry-leading line matrix technology to address evolving user requirements.
- New modular enclosures improve reliability and occupy a smaller footprint while delivering location and installation flexibility.
- New sheet metal promotes increased durability and quieter acoustics.
- New kit assembly and configuration offers price-competitive design.
Adaptable Functionality. The P8000 Cartridge series adapts to almost any supply-chain or back-office environment.
- More models to fit your unique requirements including the enclosed pedestal, quiet cabinet and new tabletop model.
- USB 2.0 and Serial connectivity included as standard features. Parallel and Ethernet available as options.
- PowerPrint™ delivers improved print clarity and print darkness on multi-part forms by increasing impact energy. PowerPrint is a standard feature on P8000 printers with a 1,000 line-per- minute print speed.
Manageable Savings. The P8000 Cartridge is a smart purchase.
- New backward-compatible cartridge ribbon reduces inventory management cost and eliminates ordering and installation confusion.
- New remote diagnostics let you monitor functionality anywhere.
- New energy efficiency technology lowers idle power consumption and boosts operating efficiency.