The SL5000r SmartLine MP2 is the next generation family of RFID printers delivering Class 1 Gen 2 UHF RFID encoding designed to EPCglobal specifications. Designed for demanding duty cycles and environments, these printers feature EPCglobal Certified smart encoding technology and address a wide range of applications and global frequency requirements. The SL5000r comes in both a 4-inch and 6-inch model. The SL5000r is an Energy Star qualified product. Products that earn the Energy Star qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2 certified reader gives users the peace of mind that the printer/encoder complies with EPCglobal standards and has been rigorously tested
- Integrated RFID UHF encoder meets global frequency standards
- Smart Label encoding, validation and overstrike capability in a 4-inch and 6-inch model
- Intelligent media detection saves expensive RFID smart labels by flashing a warning when RFID media is present but no RFID command is in the data stream
- PGL, ZPL and SATO RFID programming language support
- Unique dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle
- Snap-in printhead allows operator to easily replace print heads and change from 203 dpi to 300 dpi printing without firmware or software changes
- SAP-certified XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates
- Printronix eXtensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control
- Wireless 802.11b/g Ethernet option provides real-time data access and local printing flexibility
- Online Data Validation (ODV) option offers a complete bar code/RFID compliant solution
- PrintNet Enterprise option provides instantaneous visibility to every network printer and allows simultaneous configuration and management of an unlimited number of Printronix printers
- Greater ribbon capacity eliminates frequent attention and disruption to workflow
The Printronix SL5000r and T5000r Energy Star family of thermal barcode printers are designed to meet the latest Energy Star Imaging Equipment requirements, and has been approved by the EPA to wear the Energy Star mark. No other major thermal printer company offers the benefit of Energy Star compliance to their customers.