Printronix T4M provides uncompromised performance and features with the same PSA3TM advanced electronic architecture found in the high performance T5000r. Install the T4M seamlessly into other printer brand environments using the widest breadth of embedded printer protocol interpreters. The T4M maximizes productivity and offers flexibility to grow with changing requirements.
- 4-inch thermal transfer or direct thermal, industrial and commercial grade, RFID Ready bar code printer
- Rugged metal construction
- 32MB DRAM, 8MB Flash
- Serial, Parallel, USB 2.0
- Embedded Printer Language Support including Printronix, Zebra, TEC, Sato, Intermec, and Datamax
- Large graphic user interface and color coded user cues
- Adjustable transmissive sensor with auto-calibration
- Snap-in and upgradeable printheads
- Media Counter and Ribbon Life Indicator
PrintNet Enterprise Remote Printer Management Software
PrintNet Enterprise combines a fully integrated Ethernet adapter and Java-based remote management software giving users flexibility and control of their printers. This printer management tool provides increased IT resource efficiency, reduced downtime costs, maximized security, and complete compatibility across Printronix printing technologies.
Wireless 802.11b/g Ethernet with PrintNet Enterprise
PrintNet Enterprise Remote Printer Management SoftwareThe SL4M and T4M printers provide 802.11b/g wireless Ethernet connectivity when installed with a wireless Ethernet. The wireless option comes standard with the powerful remote printer management tool, PrintNet Enterprise.
Real Time Clock
For application specific time sensitive requirements without continuous host/time synchronization with "time-at-print" capabilities such as production, expiration, and lot code dates and times.
32MB Flash Cartridge
Increased Flash to store autoexec files, logos, graphics, fonts and support larger, longer, and more complex label formats.
Double Byte Character Set (DBCS) Font Cartridge
For applications that require DBCS for local and regional printing. Character sets supported include Hangul, Hanzi GB, and Kanji SJIS.