File and Document Tray RFID Reader - The Magellan Document Tray Reader (MDOCR-2505) is designed for initial file & document registration and recording in an office environment. The MDOCR-2505 provides the ability to RFID read and write to incoming and outgoing documents and track them anywhere within your organisation.
The MDOC-2505 Document Tray Reader is used as an electronic In Tray or Out Tray for tracking important documents in office environments.
The RFID system will automatically identify, read, write and track files documents labelled with PJM StackTag®.
The MDOCR-2505 features:
- The ability to read and write to all PJM StackTag® files and documents located in the shrouded volume of the tray
- Read and write reliably to tightly stacked, overlapping or touching RFID tags
- Fast operation with 2 reply channels
- A powerful processing platform allowing for stand-alone RFID reader operation
- Operate reliably with up to 60 tagged documents in a tray
- User friendly tray in choice of 2 colours
- RFID Trays can be stacked using an optional rack
- RFID Tray readers Operates as a peripheral device to a normal PC
- Very good connectivity offering both Ethernet and USB interfaces
- Complies with ISO/IEC 18000-3 Mode 2