RFID Folded Tab HF/UHF Gen 2 Tag construction can also be used to mount to a metal surface or a liquid storage container with the folded section, or "flag," encompasses the RFID inlay and provides an isolator or standoff so the RF is successfully transmitted to the reader or interrogator.
- Materials: polypropylene and polyester
- Print Process: subsurface print
- Print Copy: variable data such as bar code and/or human readable
- Affixing Method: pressure sensitive acrylic and rubber based adhesives
- Applications: fixed asset application with metal surface or liquid storage container
- Concept: 4.5” x 4.5” label divided into three scored sections with the middle containing the RFID inlay; two of the sections adhere to each other while the third section adheres to the asset being tracked
- Inlays used: Alien “Squiggle™”, Avery Dennison 222, Rafsec Short Dipole