RFID HF/UHF Gen 2 Hang Tag construction can be thought of as a "hang tag" - a tag that is thicker and/or more rigid than the two previous constructions. The top and bottom substrate will vary according to the application. The top substrate is laminated to the base substrate ranging in thickness from .002″ to .010″.
- Materials: polyethylene, polypropylene, polyester and polycarbonate
- Print Process: subsurface print
- Print Copy: variable data such as bar code and/or human readable
- Affixing Method: various mechanical fasteners or partial adhesive coverage for flag tag
- Applications: fixed asset application with metal surface or liquid storage container
- Inlays used: Alien “2 x 2”, KSW Excalibur